DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT use this company to ship ANYTHING!!!I paid over $100 to have them "professionally" pack a relatively fragile item for shipment by Fedex Ground.

Know what they did? They made a box. That's it. They shipped the item with virtually NO protective packing.

Subsequently the item was destroyed in shipping. When the package arrived, the box was in pristine condition. No sign of mis-handling by Fedex. We accepted the package only to discover that the contents were unprotected and that the item was in direct contact with the wall of the box on ALL four sides.

(Think a piece of cardboard placed on your forehead and someone hitting it with a hammer) The cardboard would look pretty good but your head not so much. Well the rigors of common carrier shipping and the impacts one would expect were transferred through the box directly into the acrylic construction of my item. It shattered like glass. I had no recourse with Fedex because they did not mis-handle the package.

This was the fault of SAFE-SHIP. So I decided to see if the "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" they tout on their website meant ANYTHING at all. So I called their help line. They told me right off the bat that they use double wall cardboard (ordinary corrugated cardboard) and that should have been enough and that there was nothing they could do.

They didn't even want to hear about it. Then, after telling me this, the manager tells me "I" am being rude when I expressed my discontent and he hung up on me. So there you have it...I lost a $450.00 item, am out over $200 more for the Fedex charges and I paid an additional $110 for the privilege of having my property destroyed by incompetent people that refuse to take responsibility for their negligence. So I now have $760 dollars worth of garbage.

These people are dishonest, untrustworthy and completely incompetent.

Steer clear of them at all costs...If you do, good luck, you're on your own.I will be taking legal action against them.

Review about: Safe Ship Packing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments